Scooter Accident Attorneys
At Oaks Law Firm, our Los Angeles scooter accident lawyers are aggressive, relentless advocates for injured victims and their families. Scooter accident victims need financial compensation after a crash. If you or your loved one was seriously injured in a scooter accident, we can help. For a free, no commitment initial consultation with a scooter accident injury attorney in California, please contact our Sherman Oaks law office today.
An Overview of Scooter Accident Liability in California
Electric scooters are an increasingly popular source of recreation and transportation in Southern California. Many e-scooter rental companies are currently operating in Los Angeles. While scooters offer a number of benefits, they also have the potential to be quite dangerous if proper precautions are not taken. If you were hurt in an e-scooter accident, you may be able to hold the at-fault party legally responsible for your injuries. Scooter accident claims may be pursued against:
- Scooter Rental Companies: A scooter rental company could be held legally liable for an accident caused by (or made worse by) a dangerous and defective e-scooter.
- Motorists: Unfortunately, too many drivers in Southern California fail to safely share the road with electric scooters. A negligent motorists or truck company may be liable for a collision.
- Businesses/Property Owners: California businesses and property owners are responsible for maintaining certain exterior areas. Their failure to do so could render them liable for a scooter accident through a premises liability claim.
Recovering Compensation for a Scooter Accident
The amount of compensation that can be recovered in a scooter accident injury claims depends on many factors, including your ability to prove fault and the extent of your injuries. Our Los Angeles, CA scooter accident lawyers work tirelessly to help injured victims secure the maximum available financial support. You may be able to recover compensation for:
- Scooter repair or replacement;
- Ambulance costs and emergency room care;
- Other health care bills and related costs;
- Lost wages and loss of earning power;
- Pain and suffering & mental distress;
- Permanent disability or disfigurement; and
- Wrongful death of a close loved one.
You Can Rely On the Southern California Scooter Accident Lawyers at Oaks Law Firm
Scooter accident injury claims can be complex. At Oaks Law Firm, we go above and beyond to deliver the highest level of personalized legal representation to injured victims. When you reach out to our Sherman Oaks law office, you will have an opportunity to consult with a California personal injury lawyer who will:
- Conduct a thorough review and investigation of your scooter accident injury claim;
- Handle the legal paperwork and represent you in settlement negotiations; and
- Devise a personalized legal strategy to help you maximize compensation for your accident.
Contact Our Los Angeles Scooter Accident Injury Attorney Today
At Oaks Law Firm, our Los Angeles scooter accident attorneys fight aggressively to help injured victims secure the full and fair financial compensation that they deserve. Contact us today to set up a no cost, no commitment evaluation of your case. From our Sherman Oaks law office, we represent scooter accident victims in Los Angeles and throughout all of Southern California.
CALL TODAY! (877) 539-5366
Recovering the Damages You Deserve
If someone else is to blame for your injuries, you have the right to seek compensation for the full amount of damages you've suffered. These damages can include medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, as well as pain and suffering. You must bring forth your claim within one year of the accident date. Not filing your case within one year will bar you from recovery.