Personal Injury Attorneys
Santa Ana Personal Injury Attorney
No one imagines they’ll end up in the hospital after an accident, but each year hundreds of people in Santa Ana suffer serious injuries in accidents which are not their fault. Oaks Law Firm is dedicated to helping accident victims and their families obtain necessary compensation. If successful, we can obtain money to cover the cost of medical care, lost income, and other expenses.
This is a difficult time. Painful injuries prevent even the most motivated person from gathering the evidence they need to bring a successful claim. To speak with an experienced Santa Ana personal injury lawyer, please call us today. We offer free, confidential consultations.
We Have Broad Experienced in Santa Ana Personal Injury Claims
After an accident, you need an experienced attorney who understands the personal injury claims process. Oaks Law Firm has tackled many of the most complex accident cases in Santa Ana. We know how to build up these cases the right way with powerful evidence.
We can help anyone injured in one of the following types of accidents:
- Car Accidents. If you were hurt in a rollover, rear-end collision, or T-bone, we can help. Our experience also includes drunk driving, distracted driving, and uninsured motorist claims.
- Truck Accidents. Large trucks can crush smaller vehicles when they collide on the freeway or downtown. Accident victims should hire an attorney to identify the correct person to sue.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Bikers can suffer terrible injuries in a collision. Unfortunately, many insurance adjusters blame motorcyclists for their wrecks, so an experienced attorney can help make a compelling claim.
- Pedestrian Accidents. Pedestrians are uniquely vulnerable in Santa Ana. They can suffer terrible injuries in a collision and need a powerful advocate to be their voice in the claims process.
- Defective Products. Dangerous products flood the market every day of the week. These poorly designed or manufactured products end up injuring innocent victims. Other products lack necessary instructions or warnings and are dangerous for that reason. An attorney can inspect the product to identify a defect and bring a claim against the manufacturer or other party.
- Slip and Falls. Anyone can fall due to hazards on the floor, such as spilled liquids, loose tiles, worn carpets, or debris. Property owners owe a duty of care to those visiting the property, and we can hold them responsible when they fail to keep the premises safe.
- Construction Accidents. Construction sites are dangerous—for construction workers and visitors alike. So many things can go wrong, with debris raining down on people to fall from great heights. If you were hurt at a construction site, we can help.
- Wrongful Deaths. California law allows grieving families to bring claims when a loved one dies in an accident. Most accidents caused by negligent, reckless, or intentional conduct qualify. This is a special type of lawsuit, and a lawyer is a big help.
If you were hurt in a different type of accident, contact us. We might be able to help.
Understanding the Value of a Personal Injury Claim
Accidents are expensive. Many people are suffering from lost income at the moment their medical bills skyrocket. This is a stressful combination, but our Santa Ana personal injury lawyers can seek favorable compensation to cover your losses.
Monetary damages are available for:
- Medical care
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Mental health counseling
- Past and present lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
- Wrongful death (when a loved one dies)
The amount you receive depends on several factors. You can assist your attorney in evaluating your claim by holding onto all bills and receipts related to your claim. If your car is repaired, for example, keep the bill. We also want to see medical bills, insurance statements, and pay stubs.
You Are Not Alone
Bringing a personal injury claim is a confusing experience. Even if you’ve handled an insurance claim before, you would still benefit from hiring a lawyer at Oaks Law Firm. We can ensure that your claim is handled the correct way and that you have the evidence you need.
Some of the benefits we provide include:
- Communicating with insurance adjusters and other parties.
- Collecting evidence to establish how the accident happened and who is at fault.
- Documenting your injuries, including your lost wages and pain and suffering.
- Analyzing any settlement offer and researching settlements for comparable accidents.
- Filing a lawsuit before the statute of limitations expires so you don’t lose your right to a day in court.
- Negotiating a settlement offer with insurance adjusters and other parties.
While we are handling your case, you are free to focus on what matters most—getting better. Recovery from an accident is often a full-time job. You will never have to worry about the status of your case if you hire us. Oaks Law Firm believes that communication is central to any attorney-client relationship, and we will keep you updated on your case on a regular basis.
Common Myths about Personal Injury Cases
We have met with countless accident victims and hear just about every myth out there about personal injury claims. Some of the most persistent (and wrong) myths include:
- You can’t afford a lawyer unless you’re rich. This is false. At Oaks Law Firm, our Santa Ana personal injury lawyers represent clients on a contingency fee basis. This means you’ll never owe upfront legal fees. We only get paid if we win your case.
- You don’t need an attorney. Also false! An attorney provides many benefits listed above. Most people receive more money with an attorney than trying to handle their own case.
- All cases go to trial. In reality, very few. Instead, we are often able to settle your case for favorable compensation.
We will happily clear up any confusion you have about the personal injury process if you contact us.
Speak with a Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Oaks Law Firm remains committed to representing members of the Santa Ana community in personal injury claims. If you were hurt in an accident, contact us today. We can explain the process in a free, no-obligation consultation.
CALL TODAY! (877) 539-5366
Recovering the Damages You Deserve
If someone else is to blame for your injuries, you have the right to seek compensation for the full amount of damages you've suffered. These damages can include medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, as well as pain and suffering. You must bring forth your claim within one year of the accident date. Not filing your case within one year will bar you from recovery.