At Oaks Law Firm, our Bakersfield personal injury attorneys are aggressive and effective advocates for victims and their families. We are dedicated to helping people navigate the legal process—so that they can secure the money that they need to pay their bills and support themselves.
You do not have to go through the personal injury claims process all alone. For a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation with a top-rated California personal injury attorney, please contact us today.
We Handle the Full Range of Personal Injury Claims in Bakersfield
We are a full-service law firm representing injured victims in Bakersfield, Kern County, and throughout the surrounding communities in the San Joaquin Valley. No matter the specific circumstances of your case, we are here to help you get justice and compensation.
Among other types of personal injury claims, our Bakersfield, CA attorneys have extensive experience handling:
- Car Accidents: Were you hurt in a traffic collision in the San Joaquin Valley? Call our Bakersfield car accident attorneys to set up a free, no-obligation review and evaluation of your case. We will help you navigate the insurance claims process.
- Truck Accidents: With California State Route 65 running through the city, Bakersfield sees more than its fair share of commercial truck traffic. Unfortunately, accidents happen. Our Bakersfield truck accident lawyers help victims seek justice and compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycles are popular in the Bakersfield area. Our Bakersfield motorcycle accident attorneys have the skills and legal knowledge to help injured motorcyclists overcome challenges in the claims process.
- Pedestrian Collisions: Our Bakersfield pedestrian injury lawyers are committed to providing the highest level of legal representation to injured victims. We hold negligent drivers and big insurers to account.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Call our Bakersfield slip and fall accident attorney for help with your premises liability claim. Businesses and property owners in California have a duty to remove slipping/tripping hazards.
- Defective Product Claims: Our Bakersfield product liability lawyers can help you navigate California’s strict liability laws for defective product claims. Manufacturers and other corporations must be held liable for injuries caused by defective products.
- Construction Site Accidents: Our Bakersfield construction accident attorneys represent people hurt on or near construction sites in the Bakersfield area.
- Wrongful Death: If you lost a close family member in an accident, you need professional representation. Our Bakersfield wrongful death attorneys are here to help your family get justice and the financial support it needs.
How Much Compensation Can You Recover in a Personal Injury Claim?
Following a serious accident in Kern County, you need money to pay your bills.
Yet, even when fault is not disputed, getting a fair settlement offer can be difficult.
At Oaks Law Firm, our Bakersfield personal injury lawyers are always prepared to go the extra mile to maximize your financial compensation. Monetary support may be available for:
- Emergency medical care;
- Other medical bills and expenses;
- Physical therapy and mental health counseling;
- Loss of current and future wages;
- Pain and suffering;
- Permanent scarring;
- Long term disability; and
- Wrongful death of a close family member.
How the California Personal Injury at Oaks Law Firm Can Help
Personal injury claims are complicated. You do not have to go up against defendants and insurance carriers alone.
At Oaks Law Firm, we are dedicated to serving victims and their families. Our legal team is prepared to get started on your case immediately. Among other things, our Bakersfield, CA personal injury attorneys will:
- Listen to your story and answer your questions about the claims process;
- Thoroughly investigate your accident—securing the evidence to establish liability;
- Gather and organize your medical records and other information needed to prove damages;
- Handle all of the legal paperwork and correspondence with insurance companies; and
- Take your personal injury claim as far as it needs to go to maximize your financial recovery.
No two personal injury claims in Kern County, California are identical. You deserve legal representation from a Bakersfield personal injury lawyer who will put personal attention and real resources behind your case. With a record of case results, injured victims rely on our Bakersfield attorneys to handle their claims properly.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Bakersfield Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Oaks Law Firm, our Bakersfield personal injury lawyers are aggressive, trial-tested advocates for victims and their loved ones. Give us a call now or connect with us online for a free, no strings attached initial consultation. We handle catastrophic injury claims throughout Kern County, including in Bakersfield, McFarland, Ridgecrest, Tehachapi, Wasco, Delano, and California City.